Monday, December 10, 2007

"Tired"

Last week was crazy, and we only have a week and a half left before we visit the family for Christmas. There is so much to get done, but more than that thinking about 2008 is crucially important as well. I had the privelage of spending time with the Boyd and Oneal family last week, and I was simply refreshed at the Joy and Peace that God can bring in times of chaos. In Sundays message we talked about giving "compassion for Christmas." I am thinking daily about ways I can make it happen in my life and my family. What I am learning is the more I think about it the more I realize how bad I am at it. I just thought I would take a minute and share with you my own struggles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

compassion, when realized, is a powerful emotion that can alter your perception of reality in an instant (or at least mine), and it truly brings God's grace into perspective. thanks for being honest & genuine about your struggles. i'll be joining you in prayer-